Your Safety is Our Top Priority
Watson Dental Associates is committed to providing high quality dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment. Below is a list of some of the precautions we are taking to keep our patients and staff safe.
Proper Personal Protective Equipment Required for Everyone:
- Masks are required for all patients except during treatment.
- Office and Clinical Staff wear proper PPE/masks at all times.
- All Staff wears scrubs that are cleaned and laundered on site.
Pre-appointment COVID Screenings:
- Phone screenings are performed for all patients prior to their appointment.
- Staff are prescreened for COVID symptoms prior to entering the building.
- Temperature checks for patients and staff.
- Scheduling fewer patients to be in the office at any given time.
- Physically distancing patients throughout our 7 large operatories.
- Plexiglass barriers in place at the front desk.
- Patients must call before entering the building to prevent close contacts.
Cleaning and Sterilization
- HEPA air filtration in the office provides constant flow of clean air.
- Operatories, instruments, rest rooms, front desk and waiting room cleaned with CDC recommended products and protocols.
- No back-to-back appointments in any treatment rooms.
- No shared pens, clipboards or other office supplies.